Health & Fitness Club
|The Health and Fitness Club features exercise rooms with state of the art equipment. The Center has everything you expect at a fancy gym except the fancy price. And, membership has its privileges! Active members of the NWAC Health and Fitness Club have an all-access pass to the Health and Fitness Club and all of its amenities. To become a member of the NWAC Health and Fitness Club or renew your membership, click here.|
- Swimming Pool
- Weight Room
- Cardiovascular Equipment
- Racquetball & Squash Courts
- Steam & Sauna Rooms
Sign up and activate a new membership and receive:
- One (1) Guest Pass (offer valid for one time use only)
- 10% discount on rental rooms (offer valid during first month of membership only)
Annual Membership Rates:
|Single (18yrs. – 61)||$250.00|
|College Students (18yrs. – 25yrs)||$200.00 (must present current school I.D.)|
|Adult (18 yrs. +) Guest||$10.00|
|College Students (18yrs. – 25yrs)||$200.00|
NWAC Community Time Membership
|Youth Ages 6- 17 yrsM-F 4:00pm –6:00pm||Free|
You must present your Health and Fitness Club membership card upon entering the club or pay the guest fee of $10 per visit.
If you are a Health and Fitness Club member and you lose your card, you may purchase a replacement card for $15.
Your membership card is not transferable and may not be loaned to anyone. For your safety and the safety of others, please use good judgment and exercise proper caution in the gym and around exercise equipment
Personal Conduct and Proper Attire
- You must be properly attired when traveling throughout the NWAC i.e. (shirt, pants or shorts, and shoes).
- Athletic shoes must be worn during exercise in all workout areas.
- No coats or bags are allowed in the weight room or main gym.
Street shoes or black soles shoes are not permitted on any wood floor or in the pool area.
SMOKING, EATING, CHEWING GUM OR SPITTING ANYWHERE IN THE HEALTH CLUB IS NOT ALLOWED.